Owen turned four months old today! Time flies when you're having fun. ;) He's such a joy to have with us. He is so content and will play for extended periods of time in his exersaucer or jumperoo. He can really bounce up and down in that thing! His favorite thing on the exersaucer is a picture of a golden retriever that looks like Mason. He's getting really good at reaching out to play with the toys. Both of the seats rotate 360 degrees and it doesn't take him long to go for a spin!
He can still fit in his 3-6 month clothes, but I've started pulling out the 6-12 stuff already. We go for his 4-month checkup on December 1st, but he was over 15 pounds on the 11th.
He's such a happy baby and it doesn't take much for anyone to get a smile out of him. He's getting more and more content with other people, but he still won't take a bottle. He keeps his little hands in his mouth most of the time, but won't take a pacifier. He's such a drooler, too! I wonder if he'll get teeth before the other two did (Gabe at 12 months, Reese around 8 months.)
His sleep at night is regressing a bit. He will usually wake between 12 and 2 for his first feeding, and then another time or two before morning. I try to put him back in his bed after the first feeding, but his favorite place to sleep is nursing nestled up next to me, and I usually oblige him after the 2nd waking. ;)
Gabe and Reese are still crazy about him and love to hold him. Gabe is especially proud when I let him hold Owen while Gabe is standing up. Apparently, so is Reese! I left Owen on her bed and went to get the car ready. Before I knew it, she had carried him all the way to the garage! I can't believe she didn't drop him. He's over half her weight!
No comments:
Post a Comment