It's been a while since I've done a long update for Owen. He's getting so big! Last time I had him weighed, he was right around 20 pounds. He's on the go all the time. Once he sees something he wants, he takes off crawling as fast as he can (which is pretty fast!) He stands alone for several seconds at a time (until he realizes what he's doing) but isn't taking any steps yet. He cruises all around, so I imagine it won't be long!
No discernible words yet, but he jibber jabbers ALL the time.
We're still nursing, but I've given up on baby food. He's gone straight to table food. Even though he still has no teeth, he can gum small pieces of food like a pro! He loves pasta, cheese, oatmeal, meat, yogurt, crackers...pretty much anything small and soft. He doesn't seem to like bananas, blueberries or oranges, though. Maybe he's just not a fruit guy!
He's been in 12-18 month clothes for a while. Still not filling out size 4 shoes. I imagine he'll move into those sometime this summer. I have a thing for baby shoes, so he has several pair waiting for him!
I think we're raising another fish! He LOVES the bathtub and swimming pool. Unfortunately, that means he also likes to splash in the dog's water, so I have to watch that carefully.
He's a pretty good sleeper. Sleeps through the night most nights. He occassionally wakes in the early morning to eat, but he goes back to sleep until 8 or so.
He loves to play with toys. A favorite game is to knock over a stack of blocks. He loves to wrestle with the big kids and dad. He also likes to play on the back patio with the kids. I'll be glad when he starts walking so he's not crawling around in the dirt!
No comments:
Post a Comment