Saturday, September 27, 2008

New record

A few nights ago, Owen slept until *6:30* before waking up!! He's such a good sleeper, and rarely gets up before 4. He usually wakes up to eat around 5. This has been such a nice way to transition to three kiddos for me! I'm not as tired as I was after Gabe and Reese were born.

We had his two-month check up on Monday. He weighed 14 pounds (~75th percentile) and was 24 inches long (~50th percentile.) Very healthy and normal, other than a bit of a lopsided flat head. The doctor said he favors turning his head to the left, so we need to work on getting him to turn his head to his right. I have noticed that he always has his head cocked to the left, so I guess we need to try to break that so we don't end up wearing a helmet. I've seen kids have to do that. No fun!

No comments: