Saturday, December 6, 2008

Owen - 4.5 months

In two weeks, Owen will be 5 months old! I guess that makes him about 4.5 months, then. We had him weighed yesterday and he was 16lb 7oz and 26.5 inches long. He's gained 3 ounces in 3.5 days! He's still not sitting up or rolling over, but I don't give him much opportunity to do so. I'd like to keep him immobile for as long as possible! He can roll onto his side when he's on his back, so I'm sure it won't be long.

He made his first trip to the Christmas tree farm yesterday. It was in he mid-40s, so not too bad. He hung out in the Bjorn and never made a peep.

He loves to look around and Gabe and Reese love to act silly and make him laugh.

Most of his 3-6 month clothes are officially too short, so we're mainly in 6-12 months now. Still hanging in the size 3 diapers, so they're either making them much more absorbent now, or he's much smaller or poops much less than Gabe did.

He's getting easier to put down at night and has been sleeping a little later lately. Maybe until 3-ish. We're still a long way from sleeping through night, I fear.

No comments: