Friday, April 24, 2009

Dad's turn

Gabe - almost 5

1. What is something dad always says to you?

"I love you."

2. What makes dad happy?

"play soccer with me"

3. What makes dad sad?

"when I don't obey him"

4. How does your dad make you laugh?

"tickle me."

5. What was your dad like as a child?

"I don't know"

6. How old is your dad?

"I don't know"

7. How tall is your dad?

"50 feet tall"

8. What is his favorite thing to do?

"play with me"

9. What does your dad do when you're not around?

"shoot guns"

10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?

"winning the Piston cup" (too much Cars movie??)

11. What is your dad really good at?

"shooting guns"

12. What is your dad not very good at?

"playing soccer--I always win"

13. What does your dad do for a job?

"he makes sure people aren't cheating"

14.What is your dad's favorite food?

"Macaroni and cheese"

15. What makes you proud of your dad?

"Making my lunch" (not sure he knows what proud means)

16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?

"Curious George" (same as mommy!)

17. What do you and your dad do together?

"play soccer, go to the gun range and go pow, pow, pow"

18. How are you and your dad the same?

"we each have two eyes. and one nose. and one mouth and one heart and two legs and we both like the Cardinals"

19. How are you and your dad different?

"Daddy doesn't have a Cardinals shirt, becept (except) I do"

20. How do you know your dad loves you?

"Because he takes me to school." (once)

21. What does your dad like most about your mom?

"teasing each other"

22. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?

"gun range"(true that)

No comments: