Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Interview with Gabe

Just a few fun questions:

Gabe - almost 5

1. What is something mom always says to you?

"I love you."

2. What makes mom happy?

"cuddling with you"

3. What makes mom sad?

"when I don't obey you"

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

"When you tickle me."

5. What was your mom like as a child?

"I don't really know"

6. How old is your mom?

"I don't know"

7. How tall is your mom?

"15 tall" (??)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

"play baseball with me"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

"playing with Reese"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

"winning a race" (???)

11. What is your mom really good at?

"baseball"

12. What is your mom not very good at?

"racing" (I thought I was going to be famous for winning a race???)

13. What does your mom do for a job?

"work at home."

14.What is your mom's favorite food?

"sandwich" (um, NO! ---oops, he can read the word NO.)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?

"You playing baseball with me." (can you tell this kid's a baseball freak?)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

"Curious George" (I guess I'm mischievous?)

17. What do you and your mom do together?

"most of the time, read books"

18. How are you and your mom the same?

"we each have two eyes. and one nose. and one mouth"

19. How are you and your mom different?

"I don't have a breast, and you have a breast" (just one? I'm nursing the baby, so I think that's why he answered this way.)

20. How do you know your mom loves you?

"Because we cuddle a lot."

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?

"cuddle with him"

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

"Cracker Barrel"

No comments: