Dave and Brooke Plus Three (so far)

Our adventures in raising kids, homeschooling and life in general

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I never tire of hearing this

Several times throughout the day, I hear, "Mommy?" I usually think he's about to ask for something or to do something. So, I answer, "what, Gabe?"

"I love you."

:)
Posted by Brooke at 12:56 PM
Labels: gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (106)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (30)
    • ►  January (42)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ▼  2009 (45)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  February (18)
    • ▼  January (8)
      • RSV - yuck!
      • 6-month checkup
      • Reese - 31 months
      • sick
      • I never tire of hearing this
      • 6 months
      • My "baby" - 4.5 years old today
      • first food
  • ►  2008 (19)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (3)

Contributors

  • Brooke
  • Dave
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.